Add user to business account for making online purchases?

swebervna
Contributor
Contributor

So we have a business PayPal account and I'd like to add secondary users who can simply use the debit card on the account and that's it, no other privileges. I feel more comfortable using PayPal for payment processing on a lot of websites instead of a direct card number. I tried adding a secondary user with the permission "Send money" or something like that, but when I checkout on a website and try to log in with that user, PayPal says it couldn't find a user with that account. I think these "secondary users" are primarily for managing the account and not checkout?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @swebervna

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to establish authorized users for your PayPal Business Debit Card, and I apologize for the confusion this has caused. The secondary user account is for making account changes or sending money once logged in. It is separate from the PayPal Business Debit Card. To discuss setting up authorized users for your card(s), I recommend reaching out to our PayPal Business Debit Card Support Team. You can find their contact information on our Help Center here: PayPal Business Debit Card

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.