$3 REWARD CANT CLAIM. Can anyone help?

JoseLuisTorres
Contributor
Contributor

I clicked Here's US$3* to welcome you back! but says 

We seem to be having some trouble

You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion.

Haven't gotten the reward yet

JoseLuisTorres_0-1668325846089.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @JoseLuisTorres,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to claim a reward.

Was the reward something you received directly from PayPal, or was it forwarded to you from someone else? Was it seen in an email, or directly in your PayPal account? Do you have a link to the Terms of the offer that you can share?

The answers to these questions will help the community to better assist.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jhoeyreyes
Contributor
Contributor
claim my reward
Login to Me Too

JoseLuisTorres
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, everyone.

Thank you for noticing my question. The $3 reward is directly from PayPal, they sent an email. 

My cousin was able to claim his $3 but when I tried to claim, it didn't go as expected. It showed the message, "We seem to be having some trouble
You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion."

I'll include the terms below:

Terms and Conditions

This offer entitles eligible PayPal personal account holders to receive a credit of US$3 into their PayPal account.

Offer Terms:

Eligible participants: Open to eligible PayPal account holders who: (1) are eighteen years of age or older; (2) have a PayPal account in good standing ("Valid Account") during the Offer Period (defined below); and (3) receive an authorised invitation to participate in the offer (eligibility to receive such invitation will be determined solely by PayPal) (each an "Eligible Participant"),

Offer Period: Starts at 12:00am SGT on 10 November 2022 and ends at 11:59pm SGT on 5 December 2022 ("Offer Period")

How it works: To qualify for the Reward (defined below), Eligible Participants must click the offer link associated with this offer and claim the Reward. Eligible Participants may be required to sign into their Valid account.

Reward: Once the steps described above are completed and verified, Eligible Participants will be given a US$3 PayPal credit ("Reward"). The Reward will be added to the Eligible Participant's Valid Account within approximately seventy-two hours but may be available sooner. This offer is limited in quantity and Rewards will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis. Once the limit is reached, as determined by PayPal in its sole discretion, the Reward and will no longer be awarded. There is a limit of one Reward per Valid Account.

Miscellaneous:

1. A Valid Account must remain in good standing from the time of participation through to Reward fulfilment in order to redeem a Reward, as determined in PayPal's sole discretion.
  2. PayPal may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable to fulfill the Reward for any reason.
  3. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer, in part or in its entirety, at any time without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion.
  4. Similar offers may run at the same time; qualification for this offer does not constitute qualification for any other offer.
  5. PayPal is not responsible and/or liable if any e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any Eligible Participant's e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without the Eligible Participant giving prior written notice to PayPal.
  6. PayPal reserves the right to review any account or transaction related to this offer, in its sole discretion, without notice, and delay completion of the Reward.
  7. The offer is void where prohibited or if the Eligible Participant's account or transaction are fraudulent, abusive, not completed through legitimate channels, or irregular in any way.
  8. This offer is not transferable.
  9. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in PayPal's sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.