paypal gifts order

BMarzzz
New Community Member

So I order off the Paypal gifts website to order a Grubhub GC for a godson on 11/22/2021.

No problem with transaction, right?  then my godson texts me to let me know that he no longer uses the email address I sent it to him at because he has canceled the account that uses that email address. OK..  I did not know. So I called Paypal to dispute but there is nothing in the disputes to describe that the Gift card was sent to a non working email address? So I try to explain this to the gal on the phone?  she says "money is sent..there is nothing we can do"?  I am stunned? what do you mean? Just cancel the order? right?  no, she says..it is done.  so I am out $50?  are you kidding me?  WTF? So now what?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @BMarzzz

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent purchase through our Digital Gifts site and the subsequent Customer Support contact didn't quite go as expected. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams via Facebook Instant Message or Twitter Direct Message for further assistance. They may be able to guide you a bit further. 

My apologies for the inconvenience, and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.