drafts... where are they

aaron1975
New Community Member

Hello, I am looking for the location of saved drafts.  I spent an hour on a document, saved it as a draft, and now it's gone. 

Where and how can I open a draft back up again?  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aaron1975 

On the Dashboard, right side column see if you can find “Seller Tools” section, click the “Manages Invoices” link. Drafts should be listed there. You may also select “Drafts” from the “Status” menu to list all drafts.  If it isn’t listed then it wasn’t saved.

You can also click “More” button on the Dashboard and click “Create Invoice”, then click “Invoicing” menu and click “Invoices” to access list of invoices. Then select “Drafts” from the “Status” menu to see a list your drafts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

aaron1975
New Community Member

Everything you're referring to changed.  It's under the gear icon, not dashboard.  Unfortunately, nothing you described is there, at least not with the same wording.   I can't believe this is so complicated.  It's just a stupid document, and it appears that pressing the SAVE button actually DELETES things instead.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.