barcode for cash deposit

JonathanmwLee
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been trying to get the barcode to deposit cash into my paypal account but im stuck in a infinite loading screen? I tried customer support and such with no progress

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

RangerBlue4
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having a similar issue. The app crashes every time I try to select a store to add cash. Seems like the add cash feature is down or something.
Login to Me Too

RangerBlue4
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone have any success adding cash to their account the past two days?
Login to Me Too

JonathanmwLee
Contributor
Contributor
It’s crazy cause it got past the infinite loading now it crashes when I select a store, and it’s back to infinite loading so like. My friends don’t have issues with it though so it’s a kinda weird situation
Login to Me Too

Nancy156
New Community Member

No success here!  My app crashes and closes out to my Home Screen as soon as I select a store to add cash.  I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, I’ve tried restarting my phone, so aside from that I don’t know what to do. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @JonathanmwLee and @RangerBlue4,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubler adding cash via the barcode. I'm afraid we do have a known issue with this feature currently. Our teams are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.