Zettle payment not showing in transaction history

BigRockRental
New Community Member

Just opened a business and took our first payment through Zettle with their card reader. There is no money in our PayPal but the purchaser can see it on her end. Not sure what to do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HomeCrafters
Contributor
Contributor

In my experience, the money goes into your Zettle account first from which you set it up to transfer to Paypal (or your bank account) if you so choose (they are not one and the same accounts as you may have been led to believe!)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BigRockRental,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum! For information to view payments in PayPal Zettle account, kindly take a look at this help center article.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
Solved

HomeCrafters
Contributor
Contributor

In my experience, the money goes into your Zettle account first from which you set it up to transfer to Paypal (or your bank account) if you so choose (they are not one and the same accounts as you may have been led to believe!)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.