Zettle login on a IPHONE 13 Pro, worked fine on Iphone 12 Pro Max, Help Please

GKWallace
Contributor
Contributor

We have a Zettle Reader 2 which has been paired and working with Iphone 12 Pro Mx and an IPad Pro - 3rd generation just fine, Ipad pro is running ipad ios 15.5, and iphone was running ios 15.5,,,,, Ipad and reader works just fine,. 

Upgrade phone to a Iphone 13 Pro running ios 15.5, we Backup everything and restored everything on an Iphone 13 pro per apple instructions. 

Now when logging into Paypal via Zettle app on iphone we get a screen which says Login with Paypal (Email or phone no)after entering the user id it just flashes when hitting the next button and wipes out the user id field and goes back to same screen.

Paypal account is valid and can be logged into., even tried our telephone number and it does the same flash. 

It is acting like it is blocking something. Can someone give us some ideas on what troubleshooting to try next? 

Thanks for your help.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @GKWallace,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account via the Zettle app after an upgrade. Have you made sure you've updated all the app software on your new device? If you're still running into issues, I'd first recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app and, if necessary, following the resources below for a bit more guidance

Troubleshooting the Zettle card reader

Zettle Help Center

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.