Zettle and hardware that works with it.

Sarg1081
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know what Barcode reader, Receipt printer, and cash drawer Zettle will work with?  Example the barcode reader, will it work with any iOS barcode reader? I know I need a bluetooth receipt printer, but need to know what cash drawer it will work with. I really do not want to have to purchase all the hardware when I already have the items. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Sarg1081. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I hope the following information is helpful.

Zettle is PayPal's newest Point of Sale payment solution that allows merchants to accept card payments in person. As such, the Zettle card reader only works with other Zettle hardware such as the Zettle printer, cash drawer, barcode scanner, etc. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq4531for more information. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but only Zettle compatible hardware will work with a Zettle reader.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Sarg1081
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I thank you for the reply. I had Zettle installed and was able to get a blutooth receipt printer that worked with Zettle. I found out my existing barcode reader does not work with Zettle. I use android system on my Samsung tablet and was trying to find out if a barcode reader that handles both android and IOS would work with Zettle?

Login to Me Too

glynnsrv
Contributor
Contributor
My SM-S220 Printer that I used with PayPal here works with the Zettle app. However, unfortunately Zettle app will not recognize the Motorola CS3070 scanner(which is a dinosaur modle) I used with PayPal Here. So I have to decide if I’m going to stay with PayPal Here which I have used for 15 years, or move into the future and pay 260.00 For the Zettle scanner.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.