When i create recurring series and send them to clients they don't get them, why?

vainamission
Contributor
Contributor

When I create recurring series for monthly payments to send to my clients they don't receive them and I don't get an email notification that they were sent.

I were only able to create two working recurring series last year and since then none of the new recurring series seem to work, and when I try to create single invoices and then add a recurring payment from them, they don't get sent the second month but only the first time when I created them.

How to solve this so I can automate the invoices as much as I can for my clients?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @vainamission

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble creating recurring payments. A great Help Center article is: How do I create and manage PayPal Subscriptions? You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

Best wishes! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.