What is going on with www.paypal-prepaid.com?

AjPUNISHER
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure the best board or labels to use to ask about this but here we go...

For starters, I do not own a cellphone to download an app to and do not appreciate being basically forced to have one to view my debit card account, if that's what going on now.

I use a desktop pc and never had a problem logging into my account on www.paypal-prepaid.com to check transactions and the balance of my PayPal Prepaid Debit Mastercard... but logging in now does nothing and takes me nowhere.  Is the site having issues, being dropped in favor of a new app or is something else going on?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @AjPUNISHER

Thanks for posting within the PayPal Community. 

I am sorry you have encountered issues accessing our Prepaid site. In this situation, please clear your cache/cookies and browsing history. Should the issue continue, you may want to attempt on a different device or browser. These troubleshooting steps should help offer some assistance. 

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AjPUNISHER
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying.

I have my browser set to not save any history, but I thought of something that seems to have worked.  I have 3 kinds of adblockers turned on and they always have been on when I logged into the prepaid site.  Never occurred to me that they could have been the problem, as they never were before, but I turned them off and tried logging in. That seems to have worked because I got back into my account.

Feel free to lock this up and/or mark it as solved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.