What happens with the $20 credit (Paypal Credit) if order is cancelled

modls
New Community Member

Hi, 

Today I made a purchase with Paypal credit using my $20OFF at Home Depot. They canceled the order but it still shows as pending. 

What will happen with my $20OFF? Does PayPal will put it again in my account when the refunds are returned? 

I spoke with several persons in customer service without any luck... 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @modls 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I completely understand your concern regarding pending transaction. However, if the status is pending it means, merchant has not fulfilled your order or taken payment from your account at this time. Please contact the merchant for additional details or updates to the order. If the merchant is unable to assist, or does not respond, PayPal can void any orders and authorizations from your account after 30 calendar days. For further details you may contact us by logging in to your PayPal account. Thank you! 

Narendar1
Login to Me Too

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @modls 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I apologies for missing on your second question regarding $20 credit. However, if the order is been canceled, you will get back the $20 credit to your PayPal account. If this is an offer from Home depot, please contact merchant for further details on the $20 off. Thank you! 

Narendar1 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.