Trying to Use Instacart Offer

relarion340
New Community Member

Hi—

How do I activate the Instacart offer? Just using PayPal to pay does not work and the code I saw generated an error as being expired. My email from PayPal said the offer is good till 5/10.

Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Schae

Hi @relarion3401,

We welcome you to the PayPal Community!

Not being able to redeem a special offer can be disappointing and I'm sorry for the trouble! It possible the offer was only available to be redeemed by the end date which could have been April 4th, 2022. However, this can depend on the exact promotional offer you are referring to. There is a $25 off promotion that was open from March to April. More information can be found from the Instacart website. Scrolling to the bottom of the page will present the Terms & Conditions to the offer. I suggest that you read them in full to determine if you should have qualified. If you did qualify and you received a confirmation to the offer, there should be Terms & Conditions to review within the offer details as well. It's possible you are trying to redeem the offer on an ineligible order. There can also be an error if the promotional code being used has been shared. Please be sure that you are using the code that would have been emailed to you directly from PayPal/Instacart. If you need additional assistance, it might be helpful to contact PayPal support directly to have your account reviewed. This can be done from our Contact page on the website, or from the "Help" section of your account. 

I hope you are able to benefit from this offer! 

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Alecia175
New Community Member
I am trying to find the promo code for the 25 off 45 instacart. The instructions say apply promo code but there is no code. I read the terms and conditions and there is not a code provided. The offer expires May 18, 2022
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.