Star TSP654II Bluetooth printer fails printing Zettle receipts

Kuback
New Community Member

My Star TSP654II Bluetooth printer fails to print Zettle receipts when it gets to the order number block. If I change its Zettle setting to "fast" mode, it prints the order number properly. This printer prints Order Tickets fine and passes all the diagnostics I can throw at it. As a comparison, if I use my old SM-S220I portable printer, the receipts are printed properly with the order number printed in a gray block. The TSP654II is using Star Mode Emulation, while the S220I uses ESC/POS Emulation. Has anyone run into this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kuback,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum! I am sorry to know about the issue to print the Zettle receipts. To know more information with your concern, please reach out to our concerned team by select right options from the blue banner on the top of the page from this website

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.