Shipstation import order error

jrhaver
Contributor
Contributor

Ship station will not import Paypal order. Error message. Cannot fetch orders at this time. I tried clearing cashe, different browsers, devices, etc no luck.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Aarc123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @jrhaver,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I understand that you are concerned about Ship Station mot importing PayPal orders. I would request you to please add PayPal to your website's checkout options! Ship Station makes PayPal shipping quick and easy by enabling you to import order information, create and print shipping labels, and seamlessly fulfill multiple orders at a time. Please click here to know more information on Ship Station. I hope this information helps. 

Aarthi

Login to Me Too

jrhaver
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply! I invoice directly from Paypal. When I get multiple orders I go to the multi shipping to which directs to Shipstation. At that point the orders to do not import any more. A few weeks ago they did just fine. Now I have to print each label individually. I have contacted Shipstation with no success.

Login to Me Too

jrhaver
Contributor
Contributor

No problem not resolved yet. I dont have a website. I invoice directly from Paypal. Once paid the orders should be bulked to gether to print labels all at once. That import is the issue. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Thanks for following up on your previous messages, @jrhaver. For assistance with ShipStation concerns, please log on to your PayPal account, select the Shipping App to access the ShipStation/PayPal specific platform, and click Chat for support. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

jrhaver
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried that many times and have opened several tickets with no support. I know there are many others with the same issue but no process on a fix.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.