ShipStation alternatives

Lizajane1
Contributor
Contributor

I've used PayPal Ship now with no problems, ever. Now that it is no longer available, are there any other

alternatives besides ShipStation? Not happy about the reviews or their access to all my personal info. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

JCD62
New Community Member
That stinks!! I know they won’t let me ship without using it. So PayPal doesn’t have the shipping anymore??? Everything has to get complicated! Someone said something about copy and paste the address but I can’t even see that 😡
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Lizajane1 and @JCD62,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the PayPal shipping. Here's some additional information about ShipStation and how to create a shipping label. We hope this helps. 

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Lizajane1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am not having trouble with PayPal Shipping. I was asking if there are any alternatives to ShipStation since they get such bad reviews from users. I did not need to be sent to a link explaining how to make a Shipstation label. This did not answer my question. See subject line of my question title for a hint. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Lizajane1,

Our customers will be able to utilize the bulk label printing feature on the ShipStation platform, which will replace the Multi-order shipping option available on our site. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NeedfulBlings
New Community Member

I was just moved to Shipstation today and I am not happy at all. This servers offers maybe 1/4 of the features that PayPal's shipping service offered. The "Bulk Shipping" feature that John mentioned is a shell of what the Multi Ship feature PayPal had in place. I do not understand why I don't get a choice of what shipping program to use. 

Shipstation maybe be fine for a person who sells 3-5 items a week but for someone that deals in bulk this is not the platform to use. After 2 decades of using PayPal Happily I am going to need to find another service because Shipstation will ruin my business.

Login to Me Too

Stager
Contributor
Contributor

ShipStation is a disaster, a stupid mistake. Previously PayPal's mailing system worked quickly and seamlessly. There was no reason to change it.

To answer your question, go to piratrateship (dotcom) for a vastly superior interface until, hopefull, PayPal comes to their senses and gets rid of ShipStation - permanently.

Login to Me Too

Kilgorq
Contributor
Contributor

Been using PirateShip for a little while for my non-paypal stuff and since ShipStation started ripping me off last week Pirate is getting all of my shipping business. Make sure you cancel your ShipStation subscription and block payments going to them in PayPal so ShipStation cannot steal any more money from you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.