Referral

Adam06
New Community Member

I used a referral link to get a reward once I spend 10€ or more, yet i never got the reward once i did so. How do i claim the reward? This was the link I used: https://py.pl/2tMJeqyVP7i  . It is not from the same country I live in, is that the cause of the issue? I also got an error once I created the account, "failed to connect to referral server," or something of that sort.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @Adam06, 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community and taking time out of your day to post. 

I understand you have not received a recent promotional value, and I know how frustrating this is. In this situation, please review the "Terms and Conditions" associated with the promotion to ensure all criteria were met. If you feel there has been an issue, please reach out to our support for additional help. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thank you! 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.