QR code for website?

Cubdriver
Contributor
Contributor

I don't get it. I download the QR code, scan it with my phone, and I'm taken to the PayPal website. Is that all it does? I was hoping for a QR code to be placed on the website page that, when scanned, would take the purchaser to a specific book to be mailed by a specific postal service at a given price. Let's say WAR AND PEACE by Media Mail for $20. Can that be done?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SteveO4er
New Community Member

I need the same thing

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Cubdriver and @SteveO4er

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using QR codes. Unfortunately the functionality to generate a QR code for a specific item is not available at this time. However, that is a great idea! I'll make sure to pass that onwards and upwards. As of right now, QR codes are designed to populate the seller's info to send them a quick payment without having to search it or enter it in manually.

I hope that helps, 

- Jon K 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.