Paypal in 4 not working on one item but does so on another item on Ebay site?

jmarduk
New Community Member

I do pay in 4 all the time, but when I tried to pay in 4 on this bid I won, it's not allowing me to do so. No denial, called customer service and said it could be a bug. Another item I saw I was looking at had the same problem days ago but yesterday curiously I looked if the option was there in case I didn't get the bid and it was there as an option! Now this item I won the bid over has that same problem, is it a time interval issue or what? Does anybody know?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @jmarduk

Thank you for asking your question in our Community and welcome :). 

I understand that you are not able to use Pay in 4 for a payment. I am afraid that we cannot guarantee that pay in 4 will be available for all payments. Only when it is available, will it be an option to use it as a funding source.  For example; if you already made several pay in 4 payments that are not completed yet, we might not offer this option for a next payment. It is based on a case to case payment if the option is being offered. Sorry for the inconvenience this causes. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.