Paypal Credit 6 Month Financing Question

mooseegg1982
New Community Member

I purchased an order using paypal credit 6 month no financing.  The order was $100, so it is all setup.  The order has been on hold for 2 months and the vendor just emailed me that one item will not be coming into stock.  It will reduce the order down to $90, below the no financing limit.  

If I have them just take the one item off and the order gets reduced down to $90, will I lose the 6 month no financing?  Or do I need to just cancel the entire order?

I cannot find anything on line about this specific issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @mooseegg1982,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to our PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your PayPal Credit. To resolve this issue, I'd recommend contacting the PayPal credit team, through the number located at the bottom of this FAQ. They'll be able to review and let you know the best solution in this situation. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.