Contributor
Contributor
Why as my paypal in 3 disappeared i never defaulted on any payments
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Storm08

Welcome back to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using your Pay in 3. It sounds like the option isn't showing when you try to make a payment. If that's correct, it's likely because the merchant you're purchasing through hasn't opted to accept Pay Later options as a payment method. There's also a chance you're running into our Security System. If our Security System assessed there's a higher than average risk with a transaction, it might limit what payment methods you can use. To help with this, I always recommend logging in from a consistent device. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.