PayPal working capital loan was declined

adinfinite
New Community Member

I have two paypal accounts. I have an open Working Capital loan in one of the accounts and Payments to one of these accounts kinda slowed down over the last 2 years (Covid) and I ended up missing 2 quarterly minimum payments. I have since made several payments to cover what was missed but I am now made to understand that those payments will NEVER & CANNOT be applied to missed periods and are instead applied to the current period. Fine. I get that. However, now I am trying to apply for a new Working Capital loan in my primary PayPal account which is in good standing and has never missed a quarterly minimum BUT my application has been DECLINED several times citing the fact that the other account was in breach. My question is ( sorry for the long run up) is there any way around this? Is there any way to unlink these accounts so that my primary account can be considered on its own merit in the loan application? And is this lockout/decline permanent? I called and they told me that it MIGHT eventually "age out" and I will be able to apply again at some time in the future. The problem is I need that financing like yesterday. Anybody been through anything similar? And how was it resolved ( if at all). Any helpful answers will be greatly appreciated. TIA !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.