PayPal offered me 24 month interest free instalment
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Nov-02-2021 12:44 PM
PayPal offered me 24 month interest free instalment and I used the offer and bought an item. I also have pay in 4 instalment interest free. Now when I paid money, Paypal used that money to clear the 24 months purchased first and now ask me again for the 4 instalment to be clear next month or I have to pay interest.
What is the rule? Who should I talk to?
PayPal Payment Products
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Managing 0% interest plan while financing a 24 month plan (UK) in Products & Services Archives
- SCAM COMPANY in Security and Fraud Archives
- Is it bad to pay off a 12 month credit instalment early? in Products & Services Archives
- 12 month interest free instalments in Products & Services Archives
- Returned item, Seller insisting refund made, no Paypal refund! in Security and Fraud Archives