PayPal credit

Nawtymunky
Contributor
Contributor

Why does my PayPal credit balance show as 0 I haven’t used it. I can’t send or pay when showing as 0

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nawtymunky 

It will show a zero balance since you haven’t made charges. Your credit limit will have an amount. You’re talking about the virtual credit line right?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nawtymunky
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , yes the virtual one. But when I try to send money says can’t be more than balance which says 0.00 and the available balance says different. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nawtymunky 

Sending money to friends and family (as opposed to making a purchase) is not possible for PayPal Credit UK.

If your account is newly opened, you must make some successfully completed transactions (no disputes/returns) with your own money since opening the account and sometimes PayPal’s internal security or risk checks prevent PayPal Credit from being offered to you.

On rare occasions, PayPal may rescind approval and put the charge on one of your linked funding source even after you checked out with PayPal Credit so make sure all your other funding sources are an option. Otherwise, you must ask merchant to cancel order immediately and issue a refund or arrange a return if order cannot be canceled.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.