PayPal credit help

PLMH
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to allocate a payment of £100 to an item on my PayPal credit, since then I can not find how to do it again and had to just pay it via the PayPal credit to make a payment, now my 4 month ends on the 2nd of July and I will now have to pay interest, Not happy about it because I have the funds to pay but no way to pay it off the right item and the 100 I paid came off the total not the item ... this needs fixing so people can get stuff paid 😞 .. if anyone knows how to do this please help x

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PLMH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response, I already looked at the links you gave me previously, BUT nothing tells me how I can allocate a payment to a purchase that gives me 4 months to pay at 0% interest after that time I am then charged, I managed to come across it once and paid £100 of that one balance leaving me £188 to pay then next month I wanted to pay another £100 off that one purchase along with a couple of smaller amounts but couldn't so I had to pay on the Paypal credit make a payment tab. However, it did take it off the initial credit balance it didn't come off that purchase so still Leaving me to pay £188 before the 2nd July at 0% interest. All I want to do is allocate my payment to pay off a purchase within that 4 month frame, My daughter has had the same issue with this in the past where she was landed with the interest because we don't have a choice to actually pay off a certain purchase before the time frame is up. 

If I did it once I'm sure there must be a way to do it but it's just not made easy to find, Even catalogs with BNPL options allow people to allocate their payments, I don't need anyone's right arm just a way to make a payment off a specific Purchase. its a little frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.