PayPal credit disappeared but I need to pay!

EmmaTheAwesome
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Hoping someone knows how I can solve this but PayPal credit has totally disappeared from my account. I need to pay the balance, and I know it’s still there because I can see it on my credit report! Any ideas how I can pay the balance? Thanks in advance! Emma

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @EmmaTheAwesome,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see the PayPal Credit area in your account. Are you logging in through the mobile browser, mobile app, or desktop browser? Have you tried a different method of logging in? If you're logging in through a browser, sometimes clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history does the trick. If you're still running into issues after that, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.