PayPal credit card number

spdjnky
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal credit give you a credit number or a credit card to use how do you use it I have a purchase I would like to make that requires a credit card I wanted to use PayPal credit but I have no card number how do I get one

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @spdjnky

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I am glad to help you with your inquiry about PayPal credit. PayPal Credit is an open end (revolving) credit card account that provides a reusable credit line built into your account with PayPal giving you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time. You can use PayPal Credit just about anywhere PayPal is accepted. Simply checkout using PayPal and select PayPal Credit as your payment method. 

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

spdjnky
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you this means that if PayPal is not listed in a payment method then it is not usable for that purchase am I correct on that?  And that is just fine by me I just thought there was a credit card number that you could use for certain purchases like that that did not show the PayPal Insignia.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.