PayPal credit balances

straut
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have a 18month PayPal credit purchase and I also just used a buy now pay in 4 months with no interest PayPal credit. I would like to pay the no interest if paid in 4 months purchase off as quick as I can and would like to pay £100 straight off it now but all I can see is the total I owe including my 18month deal. My question is if I paid the £100 today would it automatically come off the 4 month deal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@straut 

See #6 in the “About PayPal Credit and Our Offers” section about how PayPal Credit allocates your minimum repayment.

If you make a manual payment before you receive the statement, call PayPal Credit to see about put it towards the 4mos 0% interest purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@straut 

See #6 in the “About PayPal Credit and Our Offers” section about how PayPal Credit allocates your minimum repayment.

If you make a manual payment before you receive the statement, call PayPal Credit to see about put it towards the 4mos 0% interest purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

straut
Contributor
Contributor

That’s great thank you,so I think I’m better off waiting for my statement then I presume anything I pay above my 18 month plan payment will automatically go onto the 0% interest for 4 months as I don’t have anything owing in my ordinary PayPal credit account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.