PayPal Pay in Four Issues

LessHurt
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, all! I was trying to make a payment through pay in four, but there was error on my computer, and I didn’t complete any purchases. I finally decide to make a purchase, and it goes through. When I check my account, it shows that I made repeating payments 6 times! Will I get reimbursed?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @LessHurt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post within the PayPal Community. I am so sorry you had these issues with Pay in 4, and I know how concerning it is. Did you receive order confirmation emails for each order? If not, then the excess charges may fall off of your statement within a few business days. Should there be a problem, you can contact us to help assist you further. You can also reach us through a Facebook Private Message (PM) or Twitter Direct Message (DM). 

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.