PayPal Here: Description not showing on email receipt

dakicka
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal here error: when entering a note for a transaction when charging a customer the note (description) no longer shows up on the PayPal receipt email I get. This is making our bookkeeping immensely difficult right now. I need to see the note/description entered so me and the bookkeeper know what that payment was for. Example - I render a training session with a client and I put in: Student Name - 1 on 1 - Coach Name. This note would normally show but for the past 7-10 days or so it doesn’t work anymore. The note is available in the PP Here app but it’s not showing on the receipt email I get. Please help. We have a giant event coming up in a week and need this working or else it’ll be complete chaos when we do over 250 transactions at our biggest camp of the year.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi dakicka, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.