PayPal Credit repayments
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jul-23-2022 11:04 PM
Hello, PayPal credit has changed a lot since I last used it, and now features a ‘monthly repayment‘. I have used just shy of £500 (out of £2400 ish). Does anyone know how to calculate how much my monthly repayment will be? I’m worried it’s going to be excessive (close to £100), as I can’t really afford that this month- hence me making use of the PayPal credit this month! Is there a way I can calculate my repayment? Many thanks!
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- unverified pay pal account in Managing Account Archives
- My account is locked in Managing Account Archives
- Email Confirmation link not working, showing "Page not found" in Managing Account Archives
- Verification in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal Introduction and Dictatorial Requested - PayPal User is in the Dark - Help !!!!! in Managing Account Archives