PayPal Credit: blank page. Nothing on it. I'm stumped. Apparently so is PayPal customer support?

gehx
Contributor
Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit

I'm unable to access my PayPal Credit page; When I log into the PayPal site I click on PayPal Credit and it loads a blank page, the URL it ultimately ends up on is:

https://paypalcredit.syf.com/eServicePayPal/AccountSummary/handOver.action

It doesn't load an error page; doesn't give an error; It doesn't load anything, just a blank white page.

I've tried multiple desktop browsers; same result.  

The PayPal android app is almost the same, except that it loads a page w/ broken images and lot's a different text, pages as a matter of fact, likes it's trying to load all available text at once....but at the top of the page it says:

Sorry, there was a technical error.

Please try again later

I've called support quite a few times and they can't help me??? wth?? they always tell me they'll have an tech person (engineer I guess) look into it and it doesn't get fixed.  Google has left me w/o any resolution as well (I can't find any info for my specific problem), it seems like this problem is isolated to my account.  This makes zero sense.

What can I do?? My payment will be due soon.  How is this even an issue?? I don't understand.  Regardless, I need a solution.  

Can anyone help me w/ this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gehx
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Marina

Hi @gehx,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your PayPal Credit account on Synchrony Bank's servicing website. I know that would be frustrating to experience! This is a known technical issue affecting multiple accounts and our technical support team is actively working as quickly as possible to resolve the matter. I'm afraid I don't have a specific time frame for a resolution. However, you can still make payments by contacting Synchrony Bank directly.

I hope this is resolved for you soon.

- Marina

Login to Me Too

GEngle
Contributor
Contributor

It is now March 2022 and this is still an issue, do we have an update on resolution? Have we found any sort of workaround. I did call and make a payment via phone today and to be fair it was an easy process, but I would still like to have access to the online portion of PayPal credit working again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.