PayPal Credit - Sorry there was a Technical Error. Please try again later.

joiemarierogers
Contributor
Contributor

I can't log into PayPal Credit. I have tried multiple PCs, every browser and the PayPal app on my iPhone. Every time I try to make a payment, it tries to connect to Synchrony but always returns this:

joiemarierogers_0-1635898362377.png

I have called Synchrony and PayPal several times for assistance... Synchrony tells me it is a PayPal issue. PayPal "transfers" me to the "technical department" but really just hangs up on me. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

catmom9
New Community Member

I've tried for months to get resolution of this same issue.  I quit using the PayPal Credit altogether because I was having to call the Synchrony PayPal Credit number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and make payment using their automated phone system, and that is annoying, and I get NO type of email confirming my payment.  I accidentally made a purchase using it last month and had to call today and just paid it in full to keep from missing a due date.  This is the worst setup I've ever seen.  I don't even have my credit account number or any kind of information on it.  All I ever got was an email stating I was approved and it was added to my wallet, and I can't see anything with transaction information.  I don't trust anything I can't get some sort of receipt for my payment on.  I'm relieved to know I'm not alone, I haven't seen much recent when I search on the error topic or just in general for "inability to log in to PayPal credit".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.