PayPal $10 offer thru Google play with first PayPal purchase

Sunshine104
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has a $10 offer thru Google play if u link your account and make at least a$5 purchase with PayPal thru Google play for the first time. I did that and did not receive it. I'm trying to contact Paypal, but not having luck so far
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sunshine104 

The terms say:

-You will see the reward made available in the offers section of your account within a few days after making your first purchase in Google Play with PayPal. The reward can be used towards your next PayPal purchase but will expire on 07/31/2022.”

Rewards should post to your account within approximately six (6) days but may take up to two (2) weeks and must be used no later than July 31, 2022. There is a limit of one (1) reward per Valid Account. Only 100,000 Reward redemptions are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached.

PayPal is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to PayPal. PayPal reserves the right to review any account or transaction related to this offer, in its sole discretion, without notice, and delay or reverse completion of the Reward.”

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/google-play-2022

Keep trying customer service. Forum members can’t assist with this.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.