PayPal $10 offer thru Google play with first PayPal purchase
The terms say:
”-You will see the reward made available in the offers section of your account within a few days after making your first purchase in Google Play with PayPal. The reward can be used towards your next PayPal purchase but will expire on 07/31/2022.”
“Rewards should post to your account within approximately six (6) days but may take up to two (2) weeks and must be used no later than July 31, 2022. There is a limit of one (1) reward per Valid Account. Only 100,000 Reward redemptions are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached.”
”PayPal is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to PayPal. PayPal reserves the right to review any account or transaction related to this offer, in its sole discretion, without notice, and delay or reverse completion of the Reward.”
Keep trying customer service. Forum members can’t assist with this.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Do I need to escalate a pending case in the resolution center awaiting seller's second response? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal lost my money and refuses to help in Security and Fraud Archives
- Restore permanently limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives