PayPal 0% offer showing as regular credit.

GetBeaned
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently bought a laptop through a vendor offering a 0% PayPal credit plan in installments of 12 months. I jumped on it and seemingly everything went fine. I had someone from the vendor phone me up to confirm my order and sell me insurance, and in the call he also confirmed I had used the 12 month 0% interest free method. However, when I login to PayPal, unlike other 0% offers I've used, it just shows as regular credit. I have another 0% offer showing under promo offers and it says explicitly when the offer ends. Has there been an error here or am I being dense? There's nothing on my account to even imply I'm covered by the 12 month no interest offer, despite obviously going with that and having it confirmed to me by representative of the vendor. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @GetBeaned,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern about the PayPal credit promotional offer. To know more information, please reach out to the number found at the bottom of this FAQ in the answer to the last question.

Thanks,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.