Pay in four plan!!!! In the pay in four plan can you change the date of one of your payments?

Deniseann
New Community Member

Pay in Four Plan!!! Can you change or pause a payment in the pay in four plan? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deniseann 

Can I pause or suspend my Pay in 4 payments? 
No. Once you agree to the terms of your Pay in 4 plan and your payments begin, you cannot pause, suspend, or skip your payments. 

What if I miss a payment?
With auto-payments, any reason the payment doesn't go through has the potential to have the account become Past Due. You may receive an automated phone call, reminding you of your past due balance and informing you of how you can make you payment. 

You may change your funding source if your current one is insufficient:

How can I update my debit or credit card for future repayments?  
If you want to make future payments with a new card, you can change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to Pay in 4 and selecting the Pay in 4 plan you want to change. There, you can click “Change” under “Payment Method” to update your information or choose a new way to pay. If you are adding a new debit or credit card, you'll need to confirm it before you can use it for repayments. 

Questions about Pay in 4 repayments

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.