Pay in 4

JustinLoPresti
New Community Member

I ordered something and paid with pay in 4, it is pending at the moment but I read online that once the seller ships the item it will go through to them, but it’s a click and collect purchase so I have to go pick up…

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JustinLoPresti 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the Pending Payment on your account for the purchase. It can possibly be an authorization on the purchase which should be accepted by the merchant or it should be voided once an installment is processed for Pay in 4. you can keep an eye on the transaction for next 48 hours. Regarding seller's payment, they get the payment credited once you confirm the receipt of the service or item, on your account till then it will be on hold within their account. You can see the option to confirm receipt on transaction page under Activity section after 48 hours of the order placed. Please do not confirm it till you get item or service received.

Thank you.
Heer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.