Pay in 4 - eBay options?

Lildarlin411
Contributor
Contributor
Will this service ever be able to be used on eBay? eBay has no options for international buyers to pay in installments, zip, zero, Nada. Sux. Anyone heard anyfink?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lildarlin411 

Well something is not going to 'develop' between the companies as they did that and then totally split a few years ago.

Ebay now does their own 'managed' payments which is why I advised you best seek advice on Ebays forum.

If you don't want to do so then that's your call and you're welcome !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lildarlin411 

This is a Paypal forum, Ebay is a totally separate company so why not ask on their forums?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lildarlin411
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your most helpful comment. I shall keep my question here though in case someone else may shed some light or know about something new developing between the two companies. So why not have a great day 😊
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lildarlin411 

Well something is not going to 'develop' between the companies as they did that and then totally split a few years ago.

Ebay now does their own 'managed' payments which is why I advised you best seek advice on Ebays forum.

If you don't want to do so then that's your call and you're welcome !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.