Pay in 3

Aco7
Contributor
Contributor

Strange , i currently in the process of building a euro rack modular rig (music production mainly for metal health) as some of you may know the gear ain’t cheap but it what I’m in the process of building using pay in 3 is the only way of getting it completed in a realistic amount of time , so it had been an utter god send , What’s more is that it’s nearly completed (which I’m still grateful for) but not quite there yet…. The ability to use it seems to be no longer the case unfortunately , I’ve made every single payment early well within the 3 months too , so seems a great shame that it no longer gives me the option to use it… I’ve done nothing no different to the usual and have mostly used the same music tech shops in the U.K… If there are limits to the amount one can do annually (been using it short of every other month since July this year) then fair enough but that needs to be stated, I can’t think of any other reason as to why it no longer offers it in the usual place of checkout and when it is there to use you end up with “we can’t offer this to you right now” or in so many words… Why could this be ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Aco7,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using the Pay in 3 option. PayPal Pay in 3 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 3 as an option based on our internal checks. If the option to use Pay in 3 is available, it'll be made available during PayPal's checkout process. However, there may be other options available. Have you looked into the PayPal Credit option?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.