Pay in 3

Kj73
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to purchase some boots from hotters and used PayPal pay in 3. They took the first payment straight away and it shows as pending in my summary and out of my bank, but the purchase wasn’t made on hotters website, what is happening please or can this be reversed? Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kj73,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going quite as you had expected. It may take a few days for the merchant to begin processing the authorization for the order, however they should still see the order in their system. I would recommend first reaching out to the merchant to inquire about their processing time-frames, and then if necessary, PayPal's Customer Support teams. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Also, here's a bit more information on How your PayPal Pay in 3 transaction appear in your PayPal activity.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.