Pay in 3 stopped accepting me

Rachelmc81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there I’ve had around 10 pay in 3 plans since sept when I started using it. All have been paid off as they should be. 2 are waiting on their last payment. One payment didn’t go through and was paid later the same day. I had a pay in 3 declined recently and now no longer see the pay in 3 option. Has anyone else had anything like this? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Megan

Hello @Rachelmc81,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

It's great that you love using our Pay in 3 option and I'm sorry for the difficulty you're having.

Pay in 3 / Pay in 4 is not available for certain merchants and goods. If you choose Pay in 3 as your payment method when you check out with PayPal, you will be taken through the application process and an automated decision will be made using our internal checks. Previous approval for Pay in 3 does not guarantee approval for future transactions. If Pay in 3 is not a given option at checkout then the payment is  not eligible for Pay in 3 at that time. 

You can continue to checkout with PayPal as usual and will see Pay in 3 as a payment method when it is next available.

I hope that helps!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.