Pay in 3 query

Jazzy1890
Contributor
Contributor

Hi has anyone purchased twice on the same item in pay in 3? First time it appeared to take me back to the complete payment page. So I did it again. Checked my balance and it’s taken the value twice. Anyways turns out the seller cancelled the order due to not shipping to my area. Plans been cancelled and refund is in process but they have charged me twice for the first instalment will I get my funds back!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Jazzy1890,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I understand your concern about the payment being charged twice via Pay in 4. If the order has been cancelled, you should receive a refund for the amount you have been charged on your PayPal account. If you do not receive the full refund, you can file a dispute so that we can all work towards resolving the issue for you. 

Best wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.