Pay in 3 no longer available how do I get it back?

Jochar99
Contributor
Contributor
I've been using pay in 3 this past year many number of times and have recently paid off my last bill, however I went to make a recent purchase Nd my pay in 3 option was declined, I tried to check out again and the option is completely missing from the options, wanted to know how I can get it working again as I've relied on it alot to get through the past few months
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jochar99 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ4333

PayPal Pay in 3 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 3 as an option based on our internal checks. 

If you choose PayPal Pay in 3 as your payment method when you check out with PayPal, you’ll be taken through the application process. You will get a decision instantly, but not everyone will be approved based on our internal checks.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Niamh29
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Not sure why. Really confusing me as i always pay them back on time with no issues? Now i get declined everytime.
Login to Me Too

Jochar99
Contributor
Contributor

its a pain isnt it? all my payments were on time. im gutted bc it would have helped me out for christmas

Login to Me Too

Niamh29
Contributor
Contributor
Spoke to someone this morning on message board. Says i can apply to use pay in 3 again on a certain date. Not sure why im not allowed to in the first place, so confusing!
Login to Me Too

kimball62
New Community Member

I also noticed mines was no longer available and I used PayPal a lot over many years always paying on time finished off all my payment plans now can't get it on anything very strange would have been good to use over Christmas 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.