Pay In 4 Options

yellowrocket
New Community Member

Is Pay In 4 only available for certain merchants? One account that I manage shows the Pay In 4 option in checkout, the other account only shows PayPal credit. From what I can tell, both business accounts are setup the same. Is there something that I need to do to enable Pay in 4? I've tested both accounts on the same website.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yellowrocket 

Yes Offer availability depends on the merchant and also may not be available for certain recurring, subscription services, and it also depends on the buyer account stats, creditworthiness, soft credit checks, eligibility via an internal scoring system after paypal does some internal checks on the spot. Not available for business accounts for purchases. There are also certain states where Pay in 4 is not available to residents of Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories.

So basically if Pay in 4 is not offered at checkout, it’s not available at this time. Try again later. There’s no particular formula to making Pay in 4 available. It comes and goes.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.