PAYPAL REFUSING TO HONOUR 'RETURN SHIPPING ON US'

Mungri
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

As per this page, Paypal are refusing to offer me this service.

I have already activated the feature on my account, but the option to request return shipping does not appear anywhere on my returned item.

I already phoned and spoke to customer services and they have no idea what this is, and refuse to acknowledge that they even offer refunds for return shipping with multiple excuses such as 'its between you and the buyer / you didn't arrange the return through paypal / you haven't opened a dispute' etc etc etc.

I do not know what else to do now, it says that it is already activated on my account but it doesn't let me use it, and Paypal customer support have absolutely no clue about what this is.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Mungri

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community. 

Free Return Shipping On Us is not available for the seller to avail of on a transaction. Free Return Shipping On Us is only available to buyers. 

'Return Shipping on Us' is available to customers who have activated the service and have a qualifying transaction on their PayPal account. This service is free and applies to physical, tangible goods where the return does not violate the seller’s condition of sale.

I would invite you to please review the Terms & Conditions for our Free Return Shipping Program: Refunded returns - General conditions (paypal.com).

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

-Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Mungri
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_RebeccaN 

I AM THE BUYER AND HAVE ALREADY RETRUNED AND HAD A PURCHASE REFUNDED, I ALREADY HAVE RETURN SHIPPING ON US ACTIVATED ON MY ACCOUNT AND HAVE SENT THE RECIEPT OF THE RETURN SHIPPING SHOWING BOTH THE COST AND RETURN ADDRESS, AS WELL AS THE TRANSACTION FOR THE ITEM HAVING ALREADY BEEN REFUNDED BY THE SELLER IN MY PAYPAL ACTIVITY, BUT PAYPAL STILL REFUSE TO REFUND THE RETURN DELIVERY CHARGE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.