Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!
Typically, once a card is expired it will no longer allow you to use it. In some cases, it may allow you until you receive and activate your new card.
I would suggest you try to use your card. If it doesn't work, then you will need to wait for your new card.
I hope this works!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cannot log in on the mobile app in Managing Account Archives
- Transactions have been delayed, and payments put on hold. in Transactions Archives
- 75 days open case, chargeback cancelled, money withdrawn by paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- what happens if paypal takes away my funds that i was waiting for 180 days? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Pending transaction in Transactions Archives