Multiple cash/debit card confusion

GypsyNowicki
New Community Member

I remember recieving multiple cash/debit cards for the same account. I only managed to hold on to one of them, and if I am remembering correctly I held on to it because it was the one that I had actually activated and what not.

How would I go about figuring out if the card I have is the correct one? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @GypsyNowicki

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn how to determine if you have the right PayPal Debit Card, and I'm happy to help with that. If you go to your PayPal Wallet, you'll be able to review what cards are currently linked to your account. When you click on each PayPal Debit Card, you'll be able to see the last few digits of the card and if it has been activated or not. If the card hasn't been activated, you'll have the option to go through the steps to activate it. You can also cancel any of the cards that you no longer have. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.