Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jpatt4 

If the shop accepts PayPal, PayPal Credit may be offered as a payment option during checkout. PayPal Credit is built into PayPal Checkout system so PayPal Credit is offered/approved dynamically depending on your PayPal account data (ie. payment history, PayPal account history, dispute history, and risk, for example).

However, do a careful a web search of this shop (grey market merchant) and read reviews to determine if you want to buy from them or not. It is recommended to use a payment method with buyer protection such as PayPal/PayPal Credit/credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jpatt4 

If the shop accepts PayPal, PayPal Credit may be offered as a payment option during checkout. PayPal Credit is built into PayPal Checkout system so PayPal Credit is offered/approved dynamically depending on your PayPal account data (ie. payment history, PayPal account history, dispute history, and risk, for example).

However, do a careful a web search of this shop (grey market merchant) and read reviews to determine if you want to buy from them or not. It is recommended to use a payment method with buyer protection such as PayPal/PayPal Credit/credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jpatt4
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much!  And, I appreciate the advice, I have never shopped on Joma before.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.