Thanks for being members of the PayPal Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you two are facing with using PayPal and I definitely understand the frustration.
I have checked for any known issues with PayPal in regards to the mentioned concerns and was unable to find anything active.
Are you still receiving these error messages? If so, you may want to try using a different browser, switching to the Mobile App, or trying the Mobile Browser. If this does not fix the issue, then I would next try clearing your browsers cache and cookies, logging out of your PayPal account for a few minutes, and then trying again.
If the issue persists after these options have been depleted, please contact our Customer Support for additional assistance.
You can find all of our contact options by selecting "Help," or "Contact," at the bottom of any PayPal page.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but hope that you both get your issues resolved quickly!
Have a great day!
If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Invoice Problem in Transactions Archives
- Customer Service Reps providing false timelines, and solutions without results in Products & Services Archives
- Why are PayPal invoice PDFs showing up huge in my printer preview window? in Products & Services Archives
- 5 Years Old active account payments started to be all on HOLD?! in Transactions Archives
- This is the type of conversation that customer services provide ! in Security and Fraud Archives