I wish you create a donation button

EthicalCEO
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team, I hope you are doing well.

I recently developed a free browser extension and I wish to include a donation button.

I find a video on YouTube where someone explains how to configure the button, unfortunately for me, I did not find the feature, can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

EthicalCEO
Contributor
Contributor

Am i in the wrong section ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @EthicalCEO

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry you're running into some issues finding the resources you need. I was able to dust off some developer links and articles you may find useful: 

Donate: Sample HTML button code
How do I accept donations with PayPal?

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

EthicalCEO
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for the help, I will consider it if it's the only option.

I'm currently looking for this option, please check the attachment.

I included two different screens, the first is from YouTube, and the second is mine.

Screenshot 2022-06-07 234933.pngScreenshot 2022-06-08 000008.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @EthicalCEO

Thanks for your reply! My apologies. I did not see that your profile was located in Algeria. Some of the services PayPal offers may not be available in certain countries. Unfortunately, it looks like the donate button is not one that you can create in Algeria. My apologies for any inconvenience this may present. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.