I reloaded by Starbucks card to receive a coupon for a reusable cup, but didn’t get the coupon.

Webwyrm
New Community Member
I reloaded by Starbucks card to receive a coupon for a reusable cup, but didn’t get the coupon.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Tua2Miami
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t get the cup either smh. I reloaded $10 through PayPal and didn’t receive a coupon. I’m disappointed.
Login to Me Too

elee06
New Community Member

Did anyone out there receive their coupon? Did anyone ever respond to this thread?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi elee06,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your reward from Starbucks. I understand how frustrating this would be. Unfortunately, this promotion has ended. In the future, if you do not receive a reward from a promotion with Starbucks after completing all steps outlined in the Terms and Conditions, please reach out to Starbucks Customer Support in order to receive assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.